Please join us for the next FCA Night of Honor!
Tuesday, June 9th @ 7:00pm
The Night of Honor is an evening set aside to:
- Honor God for His Good work in the lives of our senior huddle leaders
- Thank and recognize our senior huddle leaders who were exceptional in their leadership roles as they served their huddle and school. Without these seniors, there may not even be an FCA huddle taking place on their school campus.
- Thank FCA huddle sponsors and coaches who give of themselves to partner with FCA and serve the Lord within the context of a huddle and/or team.
- Recognize and thank our donors who serve as the backbone of the ministry.
As you can see – it is a “full” night in terms of giving glory to God and celebrating the lives of our seniors and many others who serve the Lord through FCA. As we enter into our tenth year, we have so much to give back to the Lord in thanksgiving.
- Takes place every Spring prior to the senior’s graduation.
- Is free! We love to share our story of God at work in the lives of all these wonderful teammates.
- Does close with an invitation for you to join our team in some capacity that fits best for you: volunteer, prayer team (FCA Power Prayer Team), financial partner (monthly/AMP or one-time gift).
- Is filled with laughter, inspiration, encouragement – and wonderful desserts to enjoy as the evening unfolds!
Every senior that is recognized during this event is nominated by the sponsor of his/her FCA campus huddle (name we give to the Bible/Prayer club that meets prior/after school). They are nominated based upon the 4 core values of FCA: Teamwork, Service, Excellence and Integrity. Sponsors look for those seniors who demonstrate these virtues as they serve as a huddle leader and exhibit servant-leadership skills that set them apart of others. These special young men and women take precedent in our program and we thank them in a special way that includes a time of hearing from each sponsor that recognizes a senior for this event. There will also be time set aside to hear from one or two other individuals who share powerful and encouraging words to our seniors, sponsors and coaches.
It truly is an evening you do NOT want to miss. We hope to see you there!!