The FCA Campus Ministry is initiated and led by student-athletes, sponsored by coaches, and supported by FCA staff. Campus ministry can occur on any public or private middle school, high school, or college campus.
The school campus is one of the most strategic mission fields, as over 98% of all youth pass through this portal. FCA focuses on equipping, enabling, empowering, and encouraging student-athletes, coaches, and adult leaders to impact and influence their campus for Christ.
Campus Ministry Opportunities:
- Campus Huddles are typically a weekly meeting where athletes from all sports come together for bible study, fellowship, encouragement, and to discover ways to honor God through sports.
- Character Coaches / Team Chaplains are a growing part of Campus Ministry where a volunteer comes along side a team during the season and develops relationships with the players, teaches character and leadership principles, and often gives pre-game talks and voluntary prayer.
- Coaches also gather for Bible studies throughout the year, typically weekly or every other week.
- Team Bible studies are led by student-athletes during their season with other teammates who have a desire to grow in their faith.
- One Way 2 Play Drug-Free is a secular school assembly program that encourages students to live healthy lives and make positive life choices.
- Fields of Faith is a peer-to-peer event in October where students invite their classmates and teammates to hear fellow students share their testimonies, be challenged to read the Word of God, and follow Jesus Christ.