FCA Leadership Camp June 1-3 (grades 6-12)
North Bay Adventure Camp, MD.
1. Student Huddle Leaders
2. Team Captains
This dynamic leadership camp gives emerging and existing campus leaders the tools and principles they need to maximize their leadership potential. You will grow as a respected leader on your team and campus, and you will connect with coaches and athletes from other high schools and middle schools in the Mid-Atlantic Region. In addition, you will learn from former professional and current college athletes who are influential leaders of character and faith in the locker room, on the field, and in life.
Student Huddle Leaders will learn how to:
- Organize and lead great Campus Huddles
- Expand your huddle’s influence to coaches, athletes, and other students
- Effectively use FCA to make a difference on your campus
Team Captains will learn how to:
- Lead by example
- Build character, trust, and team unity
- Set the spiritual tone
- Create a championship culture
Coaches will learn how to:
- Discover and define your “why”
- Coach your athletes to leave a legacy
- Focus on trophies that really matter
Kutztown University Sports Camp
Kutztown FCA Sports Camp June 25-29 (ages 13-18)
Are you ready for Sports Camp?
There is no better place to spend part of your summer than at an FCA Sports Camp! If you’re an athlete who wants to be the best you can be both on and off the field then FCA Sports Camp is for you! We will push you to discover and break through your limits – mentally, physically, and spiritually. In addition, you will be coached by some of the best high school, college, and professional coaches around!
Everyone who comes will experience:
1. Incredible fun
2. Top-notch coaching
3. Intense sports training
4. Awesome speakers
5. Incredible friendships and life-change
From previous campers…
“It was intense and inspiring.”
“I’m better at my sport & spiritually stronger with God.”
“FCA Camp has been the greatest experience of my life! Anyone who has not gone to FCA Camp is missing out on one great experience.”
Church Partnership and Power Camps
Locations for Summer of 2018: Immanuel Church of the Nazarene (Lansdale), Penn Valley Church (Telford) and Upper Perkiomen High School (Pennsburg).
These FCA camps are geared to a younger audience (children entering into grade 1 through grade 6 – typically ages 5-12). Each camp offers multiple sports (your child can pick two sports to play during the week) and is packed with a lot of energy, excitement skills-development and learning.
Each day of camp includes:
- Power Boost (corporate time to worship, learn about our daily theme/verse as well as enjoy friendly competition (minute to win it) and zany fun (Dance Dance Revolution)
- 2 action-packed practice sessions under the supervision of a very qualified coaching staff (college-level athletes, community/scholastic level coaches).
- 2 huddles (Bible lesson/activity shared with group of around 10 fellow athletes/campers).
- Lunch Break as well as a recreation hour – led by FCA camp staff.
- The day closes with a Profile session where we gather together to hear the testimony of a coach and/or athlete.
Please visit the designated websites to learn more about these camps, the sports they offer and to register your child to attend!